Many people need to learn that they can invert colors on iPhones. You can invert colors on your iPhone to get better visibility of your photos. To invert colors on iPhone, you must go to the settings and change the color balance. However, this method is unsuitable for everyone.
As you already know, two ways exist to invert colors on iPhones. The traditional way is through an app. Another way is to use the Accessibility feature already built into the phone. We will tell you how to do both options.
Invert colors on iPhone through an app – Invert Colors
First, you need to download an app that can invert colors on your iPhone. Then, you will be able to invert colors on your iPhone quickly. The app is called Invert Colors for iOS and is free on the App Store. This particular app for iOS makes it easy for you to invert colors on iPhones.
Once you download this app, you can invert colors on your iPhone. To do this, follow these steps:
- Launch the Invert Colors app on your iPhone. You can find it by tapping on the Home button twice and then tapping directly on the app icon.
- Button twice and then tap directly on the app icon.
- Next, a color wheel will appear on your screen. To invert colors on your iPhone, use your finger to drag the color wheel to the right.
- To cancel the inverted colors, drag the color wheel to the left.
Invert colors on iPhone using the Accessibility feature
The other way to invert colors on iPhone is through the Accessibility feature. This feature is already built into the phone. You can use this feature to invert colors on your iPhone. To do this:
- Tap on Settings.
- Next, you need to tap General.
- Then, scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Within Accessibility, you will see a section called Display Accommodations. Tap it.
- Now, you can choose a few options, including Grayscale, Invert Colors, and Zoom.
- Tap Color Filters.
- In the Color Filters section, choose Invert Colors. The Grayscale options will invert black and white colors, while the Invert Colors will invert all colors.
- Click on Color Filters again to save your changes.
How to turn off inverted colors on iPhone.
If you decide you’re done with the inverted color effect, you can follow the following steps to get rid of it:
- Relaunch the Invert Colors app.
- Tap the circle next to Invert Colors and hit the Done button.
- Reboot your iPhone by holding the Sleep/Wake button until you see Slide to Power Off. Swipe the Slide to Power Off slider.
- Then, press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button until your iPhone restarts.
After restarting, the inverted colors will be gone. You’ll also notice that whenever you switch back to standard colors, all your icons and other items will be back to normal, but their colors will still be inverted when viewed through filters like Night Shift.
Hence, this is how you invert and revert colors on your iPhone.