It is completely wireless and pretty small in size so that you can install the camera anywhere you want. The camera can be easily controlled or previewed from the Blink App.
In today’s guide, we will give you an in-depth guide on how to view Blink camera app for PC. The app is only published for Android and iOS smartphone devices. However, it can be also used on PC by using a simple technique. Keep reading the below paragraph to find out how to use Blink cameras for PC.
What is Blink Camera? What are its Benefits?
The Blink is an Amazon Go product that lets you take control of your home or office from anywhere in the world. Blink cameras are compact and wireless as they operate on powerful battery. There are both indoor and outdoor cameras from the manufacturer. The camera can offer you HD and ultra-clear video even in full darkness.
The Blink cameras are operated by AA batteries which can be easily replaced whenever needed. Moreover, the ultra-powerful batteries can offer you two years long service without any issues. You can easily manage the Blink camera and live telecast the video feed using the Blink Home Monitor app for PC.
The well-engineered app shows you the required data instantly. You can view and manage a large number of cameras from anywhere. Moreover, as the camera supports 2-Way communication, you can also talk with individuals in front of the camera. The cameras also work with the Amazon Alexa voice commands.
If you often need to stay outside the home then the Blink camera can be a great way to keep an eye on the house anytime. As it also features motion detection, you can also easily detect and take action against unethical activities.
Features of the Blink Camera App
The Blink app is not like your regular apps. It includes a large number of features to ensure ease of use and security of your data. Here are some features of the Blink Camera app:
- Get live feed from Blink camera at high-quality 720p resolution.
- You can see videos without any blurriness or distortion both day and night.
- Add a large number of the Blink camera device and manage them all from one place.
- Motion detection sensor to warning you about activities in front of the camera.
- Ensure safety by showing a red LED while recording or viewing life feed.
- Arm or disarm the cameras anytime both manually and automatically.
- Shows you the exact temperature in front of the camera with a temperature sensor.
How to Use View Blink Cameras on Computer?
The Blink camera manufacturer didn’t release any Blink App for the PC devices. That means you cannot employ the Blink cameras on your Windows or Mac computer. However, you may try using the third-party emulator apps to run the Blink app on PC. The app will create a virtual situation of android inside your PC to run the android programs.
There is several free and open-source software that can assist you to run the Blink Camera app on PC. Some of these include LD Player, Gameloop, Bluestacks, and much more. Check out the recommended procedure to run the Blink home monitor app for PC.
- At first, get your preferred emulator downloader. You can either find the file by searching on Google or by visiting the official site of the software.
- Now install the file that you just downloaded. You will find the installation guide on the setup page when you begin the process.
- After doing so, you should find an app with an android lookalike UI. You will find the Play Store option inside it.
- Login to Play Store to start app installation from the Platform on the virtual android. Then search the “Blink App” using the search bar of the Play Store.
- Complete the installation of the Blink app and it should be available emulator after doing so. Click on the Blink App icon from there to begin using the camera control app.
How to Add Blink Cameras on the App
Setting Up the Blink camera app is also pretty easy. Here is the thing that you need to do for starting the installation.
- Start the Blink app from the emulator program’s UI by clicking on the icon of the app.
- Now go through the guide on setup wizard to complete the setup process of the app.
- Click on the camera icon on the homepage of the app to connect a Blink camera.
- Capture the QR code or use an alternative process for detecting the camera.
Once completed, you can start viewing the camera feed and utilize the other features of the app.