If you are interested in podcasts or audiobooks then there are only a few alternatives like Audiobook, Downpour, Playster, Overdrive, Librivox etc. But among the list, the audible is becoming the fastest growing service. It is spreading worldwide owing to its user-friendly features and accessibility.
Researches have shown that maximum children are very interested in this service. Not only children but people irrespective of age just love Audible. You must be wondering what Audible actually is? Audible is an Amazon product in the form of an audiobook and podcast subscription service. It sells audio version magazines, newspapers as well.
You can take a monthly subscription with discounts. You can get one or two audiobooks for free by opting for a 30 days free trial. Anytime and at any place you can listen to audiobooks. If you scroll down you will see the benefits, how to create an account, how to Cancel Audible Membership accounts and more.
Why is it worth having an Audible account?
Audible is becoming popular day by day. Don’t you have an Audible account? Then, here you will get the answer, why you should have one. Below are some points to tell you about the benefits you will get from the subscription to Audible.
- You can have one credit every month i.e. a new audiobook.
- You can buy any book without paying the full price.
- If you ever want to cancel the membership, the audiobooks will be kept safe in your audible library.
- Exchanging audiobooks is very quick and easy.
- You can also keep unused credit up to six.
- You can easily cancel your membership without any disturbance.
- It is just perfect for your road trip, before going to bed, easily accessible and you can even download the book to watch offline.
- You can adjust the speed and vary the listening quality as well.
What are the Subscription Plans that Audible offers to you?
There are two subscription plans. All the details about the subscription plans are given below. It will definitely draw your attention towards Audible.
It is a monthly subscription plan, far better than the previous gold plan. It is very affordable. You can avail a new Audible plus library which includes 11000 titles. You can get about a 30% discount and can keep your credit for one month, without wasting any credit. The cost is $7.95 per month.
Audible Premium Plus
The next member is the audible premium plus membership. Well, it has two different subscriptions — both monthly and annual plans are available for you. In the monthly subscription plan, you can choose free audiobooks, one or two audiobooks from the audible library. There are other facilities also available.
More than 11000 titles are available on the new audible plus catalogue with exclusively awesome discounts. You will get a 30% discount on the audible store.
You will often be confused about which plan to choose. Many questions will arise like the monthly or the yearly? Plus or premium? And more. For better options, like for free audiobooks, you can choose the yearly plan. Unless your account is closed or you cancel your account, all your credits don’t expire at once.
To save more money, you can use the token option or buy audible audiobook deals. So, you see there are so many options available to you. Lastly, if you ever want to cancel audible subscription, then the details are given below and it might help you out.
Why is Audible so popular?
Audible has indeed become very popular in recent times. It is rising very fast and one of the best reasons is that you get the chance to listen to free audible books. So, listen as you work. If you are too busy, you can pause the audio, so that you can listen to it later. Move it forward or backwards, it won’t buffer. The unique part is that it has a very smooth performance. You can even use your credits before cancelling. It has many free audible books as well. It even saves your money. Research conducted stated that the popularity per cent has increased than the previous applications. When it comes to choices of reading, it is very lovable. It is very affordable and liked by many people. The audible books can also be returned and you will get a refund of the cost of the book
How to Create an Audible Account?
Before creating an Audible account, you need to first create an Amazon account. Initially, you need to navigate to the official website of Amazon. Look for the “create a new Amazon account” option there. Click on it and enter your user name, phone number, email address and password. Without these details, you cannot continue. Then, you will get a six-digit OTP to verify your account. Your Amazon account is created successfully, now you can create your Audible account.
To create an Audible account go to the official website. At the top right you will see the “Sign-in” option, click on the button and then a page will appear. Scroll down you will see the “create account” option and click it.
Then, fill all your personal details and confirm the password. If you want membership, then you have to go to the free trial page. Now, follow the instructions given and choose the membership you want.
What are the Problems with Audible?
There are some problems that individuals face while using Audible. The first one is while you are listening to something the audio suddenly stops. It also has a poor audio quality which might irritate you and even some contents can go missing. Further, when you are listening you will also hear some background noises, some interruptions.
Sometimes, you will also face interruption while downloading and you have to again re-download it. It is really annoying. To re-check, if the main problem is with the Audible you can use any other device or any other format.
So, these are the problems with Audible and this is the reason why people cancel Audible subscriptions. If you want to know how to Cancel Audible Membership account, scroll down and read the following instructions.
What are the Processes to Cancel Audible Membership?
Due to the problems given above people tend to cancel the Audible account. People think it is very difficult to opt for the cancellation process, but below are the steps on how to cancel Audible accounts. You can’t cancel an Audible subscription either from any app on Android or iOS. It is very easy, if you follow the steps accordingly, you won’t face any problem. You can use any device i.e. computer, laptop, phone, etc.
If you use the computer, you have to follow the given steps-
- First, you have to go to the official website, using your computer. And, log in to your Audible account. Then, you have to give your user ID and password. Without these two to cannot continue further.
- If you can’t remember your password, then click on the option “Forget password” and follow the instructions.
- After giving the user ID and password, click on “sign-in”. You will see on the screen, the home page. Go to the top right and look for “hi [your name]” and click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear, you will see the “My Account” option. Click the option, then you have to see the “View membership details” section.
- Scroll down you will see the option “Cancel membership”, click on it to proceed further. Then, they will ask for a reason. Choose an option and click the Continue button.
- After clicking on the “Cancel membership” button a page will appear written, “if you cancel you will lose your credit”.
- You will see the option “no thanks continue cancelling”, click it to proceed further.
- Your Audible membership will be cancelled after you receive a notification via mail.
Also Recommend: Unlock PDF Online
How to Cancel Audible Subscription through Phone?
If you are using a phone to cancel an Audible subscription, below are the steps you need to follow-
- First, open the browser. The first step you need to do is to log in to your Audible account. Type your user ID and password.
- Can’t remember your password? Then, you can click on “forget password” and follow the instructions given.
- After giving the user ID and password click on “sign-in”. You will see the home page has appeared. Then, at the top left, you will see a “hamburger icon” or “three horizontal lines”. You have to click it to process further.
- On the left side, you will get a list. Further, you need to click on the “My Account” option. The account detail page will appear.
- Then, you will see a few options, on the left side. Click the “View membership details” option.
- Now, the final step is to click on the “Cancel membership” button.
- After clicking on the “Cancel membership” button a page will appear written, “If you cancel you will lose your credit”. Scroll down you will see the “No thanks continue cancelling” button to proceed further.
- Your audible membership will be cancelled, as soon as you receive a notification through mail.
These are the few ways to cancel Audible accounts. If you have any credit, you can use it even without membership and use the audiobook in your library.
So, this was all about Audible membership. All pros and cons are given above. If you want to Cancel Audible Membership you can easily do it by following the given instruction. Be sure if you really want to cancel it or not.
If you want to re-join, you can do that, but for that, you need your Amazon account. But, in case, you cancel your Amazon account you cannot re-join. You have to use the same account to re-join Audible for the promotion. The promotion will only work for one time, it won’t work every time you re-join. So, decide first. This Audible by Amazon is indeed very impressive and all you need to know, how it really works.