What is a C98 token?
Coin98 is an all-in-one solution for decentralized finance (DeFi), launched through Binance Launchpad, and gathers liquidity from multiple decentralized exchange protocols. The basic motive of C98 is to make cross-chain lending, borrowing, token swaps, and yield farming. Moreover, the Coin98 crypto ecosystem possesses valuable features, including the multi-chain C98 wallet, C98 staking facilities, an incubator for promising new DeFi projects, and C98 labs.
Besides this, the C98 crypto platform features a broad range of services and tools that enable users to approach multiple blockchain protocols all in one convenient place.
What is C98 Exchange?
C98 Exchange is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and a decentralized exchange (DEX) that combines liquidity from multiple sources. The C98 exchange enables users to lend, borrow, and stake tokens across various platforms. It also facilitates secure, instant token swaps with systematic order routing. It is an information hub that gives a wealth of resources and information with further research covering regular updates and news elements. Also, the network offers data-driven visualizations and technical analysis to help informed decision-making for crypto and DeFi trading.
How to swap on C98 exchange?
C98 Exchange features a reliable and prompt swap for a flawless experience across various blockchains with just one multi-chain wallet on a single platform. Participants of the C98 token are organized into a tiered system that gives access to premium events and exclusive privileges, including Launchpad events, priority for token sales, and marketing events. Moreover, the C98 token will be used to produce a ”self-sustainable, closed-loop economy” via the assemblage of network fees and is further redistributed for platform contributors and the project community.
If you want to trade on the C98 exchange, you need to install the Coin98 Extension Wallet for creating the multi-chain wallet. Many consumers also use single-chain wallets like BSC or ETH wallets to trade on different AMMs, but the C98 exchange recommends using multi-chain wallets for a more incredible experience. While using the decentralized exchange (DEX), you’re required to deposit a small fee for each transaction you make. For C98 swap, follow the below process:
- First, you’ve to approach Coin98 Exchange and then choose the AMM you need to swap by clicking on one of the two highlighted portions on the screen.
- Now go to the token search bar.
- Select the token you want to trade.
Note: If you have not listed the new tokens on the C98 exchange, you may paste their contract addresses and swap as usual.
- Go to the transaction portion, put the required number of tokens you want to trade.
- Adjust the Gwei bar according to the desired speed. You’ll see that the default gas fee on the Coin98 Wallet has been set for the maximum speed with the most economical cost.
- Now manage the slippage tolerance according to the desired slippage. The default slippage tolerance on the C98 wallet is set at the level of +/-5%, which is safe and applicable to most coins on the market.
- Next, modify the transaction deadline depending on the desired waiting time. This is because the default transaction deadline on C98 is set at the rate of 10 minutes.
- Click on ”Swap” and then click on ”Confirm” to ensure that you’re agreeing with the fee policy and are all set to make this transaction.
So, when your transaction is finished, you’ll get a notification at the bottom right corner of the screen. Make sure to double-check the tokens’ positions and the information carefully before approving any transaction. After swapping successfully, you can approach the Pair section to view your transactions. You can also go to letsexchange.io for this purpose!